Partner With Us
Do you know a child who needs a good home?
We are now accepting children through private referrals, and can offer services to qualifying families at no cost to them. If you have any questions about the process of placing a child with us, please contact Jan Jones, our Intake Coordinator, at 270-519-7857.
Your partnership is vital. New Pathways is a private, 501©3 non-profit ministry and we depend on donations from individuals, churches, businesses, foundations, and private grants.
- Individual Donations – When you give to New Pathways you are doing more than helping us provide shelter, food, and clothing to needy children. You are giving hope to an innocent child living in a broken world. You are spreading the good news of Jesus.
- Donate Now
- Give a Monthly Recurring Gift
- Give a gift in Memory of a Loved One
- Congregational Support – Become a Member Church by placing New Pathways in your monthly budget. Your church can get involved by collecting a special contribution or a Fifth Sunday offering, by organizing a donations drive, or by hosting a fundraiser! Email David Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Corporate Giving – Partner with New Pathways through sponsorships, matching gift programs, charitable payroll deductions, employee-driven fundraisers, and more! Your tax-deductible gifts and volunteer efforts can be a mutually beneficial way to support our cause.
- Planned Giving – Let your generosity continue beyond your lifetime. Bequests and other planned giving instruments are excellent ways to provide for the needs of our children while also meeting your family needs. Some trusts can even provide a guaranteed income for life. We can assist you in designing a program to benefit children the most.
- Bequests – Make a charitable gift through your will. Your bequest will help to continue the legacy of New Pathways while letting you stay in control of your funds during your lifetime.
- Charitable Trusts – Assign a portion of your estate to New Pathways and receive special tax benefits.
- Endowments – These gifts of cash, property, stocks, trusts, annuities, or bequests are invested and produce earnings that provide ongoing annual support.
Multiply your giving by organizing a fundraiser!
Congregations, schools, and community groups have helped us raise money through our Coin Can-paigns! Cans are available to distribute, and are an easy and convenient way to help New Pathways. Each can holds about $50-$60 in loose change. For more info, contact email@example.com.
There are lots of ways that congregations, schools, and community groups can help us raise money! Here are a few ideas:
- Can-paign fundraiser
- Host a Trivia Night
- Organize a Donations Drive
Come join the New Pathways staff as we serve our children.
- Host a meal
- Become a trained Family Care Provider
- Help out at one of our events
- Provide administrative support